In response to the COVID 19 pandemic, The Smith is currently closed. Please visit our "updates" page for more information. Learn More »

The Smith’s Offices

A room on one’s own: launch your business, move the home office, or have your own studio with The Smith’s offices. With lake-facing windows and lots of natural light, these spaces are sure to inspire.

“I love my studio space at The Smith because of it’s timeless charm. The classic nature of the building is so inspiring to me, and there is so much natural light that fills the space no matter what the weather or time of day.”- Dani Arnica, artist and Smith office renter

Four office spaces available on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the Opera House building and are available for short or long term rent. Spaces ranging from 122 sf to 793 sf are available: configurations vary. The Smith’s office amenities include wifi, heating and air conditioning, and access to bathrooms but are not wheelchair accessible.

Interested in renting an office? Call us at 315-781-5483 or send an email to boxoffice@thesmith.org

The Smith’s Offices are perfect for:

• Professional office
  • Practice space
  • Project space
  • Studio space

THE SMITH’s AMENITIES:

• WiFi
  • Fully heated, air conditioned
  • Several portable 6’ tables
  • 50 black folding chairs

Rent the Smith