The Smith’s Offices

New Year, New Space

Tired of working at home and need a new work environment? Do you need a space to refresh your creative juices? The Smith Center for the Arts is ready to help Genevans refuel their professional and creative lives in 2021. Our third floor offices are the perfect work space for professionals, hobbyists, and creative entrepreneurs.

These large, private, quiet work spaces offer no distractions, only Seneca Lake views, allowing you the head space to increase your productivity. The Smith is conveniently located in downtown Geneva, steps away from free parking, the post office, banks, and numerous local eateries. Most importantly, our offices are disinfected regularly, making them COVID safe for their occupants.

“I love my studio space at The Smith because of it’s timeless charm. The classic nature of the building is so inspiring to me, and there is so much natural light that fills the space no matter what the weather or time of day.”- Dani Arnica, artist and Smith office renter

Four office spaces available on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the Opera House building and are available for short or long term rent. Spaces ranging from 122 sf to 793 sf are available: configurations vary. The Smith’s office amenities include wifi, heating and air conditioning, and access to bathrooms but are not wheelchair accessible.

Interested in renting an office? Call us at 315-781-5483 or send an email to boxoffice@thesmith.org

The Smith’s Offices are perfect for:

• Professional office
  • Practice space
  • Project space
  • Studio space

THE SMITH’s AMENITIES:

• WiFi
  • Southern facing windows, great for natural light
  • Regular COVID-19 disinfecting
  • Fully heated, air conditioned
  • Several portable 6’ tables
  • 50 black folding chairs